Wasco County Sheriff's Office issues concealed handgun license in accordance with Oregon Revised Statute 166.291 through 166.297. Download Wasco County Concealed Handgun License application.
Submission of an application for a Concealed Handgun License renewal, new applicant, or applicant transferring from another county is done in person and by appointment only. You may schedule your appointment online with the "book now" calendar.
Wasco County does not issue to out-of-state residents.
Wasco County Sheriff's Office phone number is (541) 506-2580.
What to bring to the appointment:
1) Completed application
2) Proof of United States citizenship
3) Proof of residency in Wasco County
4) Proof of handgun safety course (outlined in ORS 166.291)
5) Two pieces of identification with your signature (one must have a picture and signature)
6) Correct fees. Fees are non-refundable and cover processing costs according to Oregon law.
7) Note: All applicants (new and renewals will be photographed). New applicants and transfers will be fingerprinted.