Veterans FAQ's

  1. Does the VA provide dental care? Not directly unless you have service connected disabilities which combine to 100% or your oral health is aggravating a service connected disability. The VA has created a dental insurance program, more information on this can be found by clicking here.
  2. Are you VA employees? No, our two federally accredited veterans service officers (VSOs) are paid employees of Wasco County everyone else is a volunteer.
  3. How do I file a disability claim with the VA? We highly recommend working with an accredited VSO. Our job is to help you gather the evidence necessary to be successful in your claims. The first step is to come in to talk to us about your military service and your disabilities.