Wasco County Marine Patrol is fully funded with a contract from the Oregon State Marine Board.  Marine Patrol is responsible to enhance safety on public waterways in Wasco County, provide boater safety education and enforce Marine Laws. Wasco County Sheriff's Office Marine Patrol is seasonal starting April 1st and ending September 30th.