Child Support Enforcement

As of November 1, 2017, the Wasco County District Attorney no longer has a child support program.  Please refer any questions or request of any case information to:
Oregon Department of Justice
Division of Child Support
1550 NW Eastman Pkwy Ste 100
Gresham, OR 97030-3830
Phone Number: 971-673-3222
Fax Number: 971-673-3220
TTY: 1-800-735-2900