Camping & RV Rules
1. Quiet hours are between 11:00 pm and 6:00 am.
2. Fees for staying in the campground will be paid upon arrival.
3. Camping allowed in designated spaces only.
4. All refuse/garbage is to be placed in designated container.
5. No discharging or possession of any firearm allowed.
6. No discharging of fireworks permitted.
7. No beer KEGS.
8. Two vehicles per campsite.
9. Outdoor fires will be restricted to portable stoves, BBQs or fire rings. No fires shall be left UNATTENDED. All ashes must be cold and disposed of prior to leaving space.
10. Dish and gray water cannot be expelled on the ground. Valves and discharge ends to holding tanks must be closed and capped at all times. Discharging of holding tanks and leaking holding tanks are grounds for immediate removal from RV Park.
11. All dogs must be on leash at all times.
12. Do NOT disregard, deface, remove, tamper with or damage any building, sign/notice posted or erected on the fairgrounds.
13. Vandalism or removal of any park property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
14. No construction, repairs, changing of oil or washing of vehicles and RVs.
15. Do NOT erect, replace, post or maintain any advertising matter, sign or printed matter other than legal notices without prior approval.
16. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave.
17. Refusal of Service - The Wasco County Fairboard reserves the right to refuse camping privileges to anyone who disobeys the rules of the Fairgrounds or commits acts of vandalism, violence, or engages in unlawful activities.
18. Liability - The Wasco County Fairboard and Wasco County will NOT be responsible for articles lost or stolen on the premises. The Wasco County Campground and/or Fairboard are not responsible for accidents, injuries or damages resulting from actions of occupants. Every effort will be made by employees of the Campground to monitor and prevent such occurrences.
19. Authorized ATVs only.
One adult from each campsite will be required to sign a Camping and RV Rules form upon check-in.
Wasco County does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities
Disclaimer and Privacy | Sitemap
Wasco County, Oregon, All Rights Reserved 2013