Departments :: Wasco County Clerk
DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP REGISTRATION
for same-sex partners entering into a domestic partnership contract
- Both individuals must be of the same sex, must be at least 18 years of age and capable of entering into a domestic partnership at the time the forms are signed.
- At least one of the individuals must be a resident of OREGON
- Each individual must sign the Declaration of Domestic Partnership in the presence of a notary public. (NOTE: the Wasco County Clerk's Office does not have a notary.)
Complete the Registration Process
- Forms and instructions may be obtained at Oregon Vital Records or at the County Clerk's Office. The forms must be printed on legal sized paper--8.5 by 14 inches and completed in blue or black ink.
- Bring completed/notarized forms to the Wasco County Clerk's office with cash or money order in the amount of $50.
- Registered partners will receive a Commemorative Certificate of Domestic Partnership and a copy of the filed Declaration.
Certification of the original copy $3.75
Optional additional certified copies 7.75